My life may not perfect but it is blessed because I have a wonderful Lord and Savior who knows me and loves me anyway!


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Windows Open Kind of Day

After what seems like an eternity of sweltering, 100+ days of heat, the chain has finally been broken!  For 3 days now, I have been able to leave my air conditioner off in the house and leave the windows open!  This is one of my favorite times of the year!  Everywhere you look or even listen, you can witness the wonder and beauty created by God!  I woke up this morning to the sound of the birds singing and the squirrels having their "Squirrel Olympics" on my roof as the scurry gathering up their food for winter storage.  The cooler breezes are clearing out the Summer staleness that has been closed up in my home.  I imagine that I am storing up all the freshness I can before I have to put my home on lock down for the Winter.  I will do a final hanging of the bed linens, rugs, and curtains.  I want to absorb all of the outdoors that I can before the super cold sets in.
Jasmine Sophia out for her ride

This morning I will get all of my Fall decorations out of storage.  Now that it is September and football season has officially began, I believe it is socially acceptable to do so!  My new Fall Scentsy burners are on their way along with those fabulous Fall fragrances!  My home will soon be filled to the brim with the sights and smells of fall!

If you are fortunate enough to be somewhere today where the weather allows, open up those windows and air out your world!  I pray that everyone has a very blessed day!

No comments: