My life may not perfect but it is blessed because I have a wonderful Lord and Savior who knows me and loves me anyway!


Monday, January 25, 2010

Ahhhh, Monday....

Ahhh,  Monday.  That dirty word that all working class people despise!  I have been a victim of the Monday blues myself.  I won't lie!  It is so hard to drag yourself out of bed to go and subject yourself to a world that is full of greed, backstabbing, gossip, and in the case of my office, tolerating every curseword in the free world spewing from the good doctor's mouth!  I am counting my days until February 15th when I no longer give him the satisfaction of feeling like he owns me because he pays me!

I decided to view this Monday a little differently.  We grew up hearing that Sunday is the Lord's day.  Well, if you think about it, everyday is the Lord's day.  Why not look at my Monday, or any other day for that matter, as the Lord's day as well.  He is in control of my day.  No one else.  It doesn't matter what this world throws at me, God is there with his "catcher's mit" on to save me! 

So again I say ahhhh, Monday!  Thank you God for this glorious day that I get to walk this earth and be an example for you!  Let your love shine through me even on the darkest of days.  Help me to remember to pray for those who make life difficult at times for they are your children too.

I wish everyone an "Ahhhhhh, Monday!" today! 

No comments: