My life may not perfect but it is blessed because I have a wonderful Lord and Savior who knows me and loves me anyway!


Sunday, February 14, 2010

A DIRTY WORD

TAXES!  The ultimate dirty word! I hate this time of year!  I always feel like the government's spies are waiting for me to make an error so they can come along and haul me off to prison!  I am one of those people who do my taxes every year without fail. AND, I am an honest taxpayer.   I don't try to get by with false deductions or inflated contributions but I still feel dirty when I push that button to send my returns to the IRS and the State of Oklahoma.  Whether I pay or get my money back it is still a stresser!  I like to remain "off the radar" if you know what I mean.

Well, the state and federal are filed.  One more year under my belt of receipts and forms and deductions and payments!

Happy filing to the rest of you!

No comments: