My life may not perfect but it is blessed because I have a wonderful Lord and Savior who knows me and loves me anyway!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Some people!

I just need to vent!  Isn't that what blogging is all about?  An online diary for the world to see and a place for you to say the things that you wouldn't possibly say aloud???

Well, I must say, I have been working a contract job for the last 3 1/2 months for a local doctor.  I have been doing his transcription work.  I must say that I have never, in all my years of working, corporate world included, ever encountered a man (or a woman for that matter) who is such an egotistical, greedy, self-centered, womanizer, male chauvanist, narcissistic, self-proclaiming God's gift to this universe!!!!!!  This man thinks he poops gold bricks!

I have given my notice at this place and we are now going on two weeks of not speaking to each other.  Suites me just fine!!!!!!!  Once I leave this place for the final time, I will not give a second thought to this man.  However, I will always be in prayer for his patients.  I feel so very sorry for them.  I don't think they realize that if this man was given a choice of letting them live or getting paid, he would opt to get paid everytime.  Obama ought to LOVE him if this healthcare madness passes!

I only have 8 more working days and only 2 more having to look at his face.  I cannot wait to see the back of his head walk out the door for the last time!

Okay, I feel a little better.....not much.  I won't feel good until I am driving away!!!!!!!

No comments: