My life may not perfect but it is blessed because I have a wonderful Lord and Savior who knows me and loves me anyway!


Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Family Day!

I've got a HUGE brisket cooking in the oven, potato salad is made, and now it is time to slice some strawberries for the angel food cake!  Mom's making baked beans and corn on the cob!  Ahhhh, summer!  Could it get any better than that?

Today we will have 4 generations together to celebrate my dad's recovery following his surgery.  I love being with my family.  It just doesn't happen often enough!!!  I though by us moving up to the lake that we would have a revolving door on our home.  It just seems that everyone is too caught up in the hustle and bustle of their lives to slow down and take time to enjoy those who won't always be around.

Looking forward to the beautiful day of family and fellowship!

No comments: